Friday, August 10, 2012

First Post! Aka Happy Mail Instagram Dump

Hello, blogging world! I've had this little blog for a while and was never sure exactly how to start it. That's always the hardest part, I guess..actually starting on a path? Well, here we go!

I'm M. I've been pen palling since I was about 16 years old, so it's been a healthy and happy 16 years since I decided to pen pal. I've always been obsessed with sending and getting mail. As a child, I wrote little letters to my cousin, even though she lived right across town. It was thrilling to get a cute letter in the mail. I've taken that joy with me over the years and met so many amazing people because of it. I  wouldn't trade my pen pals for the world. I love you all dearly!

That said, have some pictures! This is a bit of my day to day mailings. They're Instagrams, because that's where I hide all my mail pictures. :) It will be glaringly obvious that I am a complete and total kawaii addict! Kamio, Crux, Q-Lia, San-X, Sanrio... I LOVE IT ALL!!!

I'm a crafty girl and love to make things. These are some of my homemade envelopes. I'm actually selling 2 sets on My Etsy Shop, since pals have mentioned loving them!

I'm a total addict when it comes to brads. I use them  to "staple" my letter pages. I hate staples. I think they are tacky. Brads add a finer and more colorful touch. They're just cute and the selections are pretty limitless. I tend to stick to hearts and stars..they're just my thing. :)


I love to swap on Swap Bot as well! This is one page of a Kawaii Mini Zine I exchanged. It was really tedious work, since each zine was hand colored, decorated and painted, as opposed to mailing color copies. I may never do this again, just because it was SO tedious. x_x


I'm a deco and washi tape addict. These lovely tapes were given to me by my best friend Sarah, who is basically my sister. They were a lovely cheer up gift for my birthday. As the background envie shows, they add some nice accent to mail! ^_^


Some of the kawaii letters I mail out on a daily basis...

...and some more! I have more letter sets, letter pads and stickers than I know what to do with sometimes! I try to use a different set with every letter, but repeats happen often..lol

And that's all for now! XD



No comments:

Post a Comment